Location of Underground Services
Aim of Course:
The aim of the course is to ensure that operators become competent in the safe use of Underground detection cable locator equipment.
• Duties of designer, PSCS, Contractors, employer /employees
• Planning and procedures
• Safe systems and procedures, preparing to dig, installation service
• Cable avoidance tools, CAT & Genny Transmitter
• Searching for services, pinpointing services, clamping
• Exposure of Services
• Safe operation of Plant, Safe Digging, accidental contact, Safety in Excavations
• Emergency Situations: injuries, report accidents
• Module evaluate exercise
Course Duration: 2 days
No of delegates: Max 08
Certification: on successful completion a FAS Card & FETAC Certificate will be issued valid for 5 years.
Cost: 350 euro per person