Patient Handling Course every monday
To provide learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude required for safe patient handling.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- explain their legal rights and responsibilities,
- explain how the musclo-skeletal system can get injuried,
- identify risk factors associated with patient handling,
- apply the principles of safe lifting to inanimate objects,
- handle patients safely.
- What, Why?
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of safe lifting.
- Principles of Safe Patient Handling
- Safe Patient Handling Techniques
- Use of hoists
On completion of the course learners will recieve a Patient Handling certificate valid for 2 years.
1 day (every monday). Click here to book!
70 euro per person (to book on an upcoming course click on public courses on the top menu)
500 euro for a group of up to 12 persons