FETAC Mobile Access Tower Training
To provide attendees with the skills to able operate a Mobile Alloy Tower safely
- How accidents happen
- Analysing Mobile Tower Accidents
- Types of Mobile Towers
- Harness in Mobile Towers
- Risk Assessment
- Limitations of Mobile Towers
- Identification of Components
- Practical Inspection of Components
- Practical Erection of Tower
- Practical Dismantling of tower
- Test paper
- Course review
Number of delegates
8 Delegates can be trained in one day at your site. We require the use of a training room for most of the day for the theory and questionnaire.
1 day assessment
All delegates that successfully pass the written and practical test will receive a FETAC Certificate.
Cost onsite is € 2,000 for up to 8 persons.
€ 200 for public courses.
Public courses are run every thursday and friday in Barstown Business Park, Dunboyne, Co.Meath.
8th 15th 22nd 29th January 2010.