ISO 9001 Consultants
What is ISO 9001:2008?
ISO 9001:2008 is the latest revision of the ISO 9001 standard. The ISO 9001 standard is the International standard for Quality Management Systems issued by the International Standards Organisation.
Why should your company implement 9001:2008?
- ISO 9001:2008 will assist your company in meeting regulatory requirements.
- ISO 9001:2008 is a great marketing tool.
- Certification to ISO 9001:2008 may become a prerequisite for tendering to EU public bodies.
- ISO 9001:2008 will increase your company’s vendor rating by blue chip companies.
- ISO 9001:2008 may become a requirement to do business with blue chip companies.
- ISO 9001:2008 may improve your company’s ability to bid for contracts.
- ISO 9001:2008 can improve your organisations' productivity.
- Experience: We have assisted hundreds of companies achieve ISO 9001 accreditation over the last 20 years.
- Success: 99% of our clients achieve ISO 9001 accreditation on their first audit.
- Qualifications: Our consultants have business qualifications and have years of experience implementing ISO 9001.
- Practicality: We guarantee that the ISO 9001 Quality Management System that we put in place will be practical and will add value to your company.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: Payment by results. If you are not happy with our ISO 9001 consultancy you will not be required to pay and can discontinue the project.
How would Qualtec approach the implementation of ISO 9001:2008 into your organisation?
Step 1 Documentation of the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
It is a requirement of ISO 9001:2008 that the organisation must have a Documented Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. Qualtec will complete this documentation.
Step 2 Implementation of the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
Qualtec will assist with the implementation of any outstanding requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
Step 3 Internal Quality Auditing of the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
It is a requirement of the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standard that the organisation would carry out Internal Quality Audits against the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 Documented Quality Management System. Quality will assist with the completion of these.
Step 3 Certification Audits and Certification to ISO 9001:2008
In order to achieve ISO 9001:2008 certification the organisation must be audited by a certification body approved by the International Standards Organisation. Qualtec will liaise with a number of these bodies to ensure that they get a competitive quotation for this process. Qualtec will assist in the preparation for the ISO 9001:2008 certification audit and in addressing any non conformances that may arise. The organisation will be accredited to ISO 9001:2008 once these non conformances are addressed.