QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor Course
QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor Course aim:
The aim of this FETAC Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to effectively design and deliver manual handling instruction in the workplace.
QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor Course objectives:
On completion of this QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor course learners will be able to:
- Explain the main components of relevant manual handling health and safety legislation
- Define the main components of the spinal column
- Explain the main risk factors for back injuries related to manual handling
- Describe the concepts of ergonomics in relation to manual handling
- Explain the manual handling risk assessment process
- To be able to carry out manual handling risk assessments
- Describe a range of controls to avoid and reduce the risk of manual handling injuries
- Apply the main principles of inanimate manual handling to a range of manual handling tasks
- Analyse the learners performance of manual handling techniques
- Develop inanimate manual handling training courses
- Deliver effective manual handling training courses
- Demonstrate understanding of adult learning principles
- Give effective instruction in practical manual handling techniques
Unit 1 Legislative requirements for manual handling and health benefit
Unit 2 Anatomy and back care
Unit 3 Ergonomic principles and manual handling risk assessment
Unit 4 Manual handling principles and techniques
Unit 5 Planning and design of manual handling training courses
Unit 6 Delivery of manual handling training courses
In successful completion of this course learners will receive a QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor Certificate
QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor entry requirements
Learners should have a good command of English both verbal and written.
Experience. We are delivering this course for the last 15 years and have trained over 1,000 learners. We were one of the first companies to be approved to deliver this course.
Satisfaction. We get great feedback on this course. Check out the testimonials below. People come away feeling competent to deliver it. We provide a money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied after the first day we will refund the course fee!!!
Price. We are competitively priced. There may be cheaper out there. However we offer value for money.
Competence. All of our trainers are fully qualified to deliver this course.
Resources. On completion of this course learners will be registered on our elearning centre. In this they will have access to our PowerPoint presentation, guides, videos and useful links.
|Course Date||24-05-2017 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||26-05-2017 4:30 am|